Lisa Dugan, Executive Coach
Lisa Dugan will help you get out of your own way by making the invisible visible. She will challenge you to uncover your blind spots and discover your reality.
Lisa is insightful, inspiring, and impactful. Insightful from more than 25 years experience with businesses large and small. Inspiring to help the most seasoned executive and the newest manager achieve their best. Impactful enough to add value to your business, whether you are starting up, growing up, or selling out.
When you engage with Lisa, she will challenge you to:
- Recognize and remove barriers to your progress and success
- Get hard results, faster, and with greater precision
- Gain clarity and insight on why you do what you do
- Think strategically and make bold, calculated decisions
- Communicate more effectively up, down, and across your organization
- Recognize, hire and retain top talent in your industry
- Improve your relationship with your employees, your leadership team or your board of directors
- Partner and Executive Coach for 25 years with Bixler Consulting Group
- Chairperson for 10 years for Vistage International, the world's largest CEO membership organization
- Executive Coach to numerous Fortune 500 executives
- Certified practitioner in multiple assessment instruments, including Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument, the Harrison Assessment, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, and the Hogan Leadership Assessment Series
- Co-author of several business books on executive presence and advancement strategies for success
- Frequent contributor to national publications and other media
- Presenter and panel moderator at numerous Vistage International conferences and seminars
- Executive MBA Advisory Board Member and Adjunct Professor at Kennesaw State University
- Cultural alignment through strategic thinking and behavioral change for a clinical application software company
- Strategic exit planning for a reluctant staffing company owner.
- Long term strategic planning for a rapidly growing fragrance manufacturer.
- Leadership assessment and executive coaching for a the CEO of an artisanal ice cream maker.
- Executive coaching to a young, inexperienced CEO of a startup software integration company who helped them grew revenue 2000% in five years.